Sunday 11 October 2009

Nutshells and OCC Halloween Cutie!

Say hello to Nutshells Free Digi Image - Pecan Nut Halloween Witch - how cute is she? When I saw her I knew I wanted to enter their challenge. Go and check them and their stamps out.

I've teamed her with the OCC sketch which is fab to work with.
Our Creative Corner Sketch


I've coloured her using PMs , Sakura Gelly Roll silver glitter pen and Inksessential white pen. She is decoupaged on her hat, dress and end of the broom for texture. Cardstock is Papermania and papers are from the Funky Hand (Salt and Pepper download), Crafttime Glitter paper and Scrapbooking.com. The ribbon is celebrate and the sentiment a Daisy and Dandelion sticker. The orange drops are from Metallicbutterfly (thanks). I've distressed all the papers and inked them with silver metallic ink. The moon and star are punched using an X-cut punch.

I enjoyed this - now I really must get on with Christmas cards! However I feel another Halloween one coming on! Thanks for looking Hugs Cherry XXX

8 comments:

  1. Perfectly executed the sketch! Love this little cute witchy! -- just too sweet! I know all the glitter really shines in person too!! Thanks for playing along in the OCC Sketch Challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Halloween witch! Your glittery card is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherry
    Fabulous Halloween card - love the cute image and the colour scheme!
    Brilliant!!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your card is soo cute! I love that little witch! Thanks for joining us at the OCC this week!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CHerry, real fun card and super cute witch.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is she Cherry and I love the mono tone look fantastic and Thank you for always saying the nicest things in your comments on my blog you are a real sweetie xx
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!!! Thanks for entering our first challenge!! Good Luck! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at Nutshells.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX