Tuesday 14 July 2009

The Next Level








It is my Mum's birthday next Monday so I have started playing around with card designs for her. I decided to have a go with the sketchie on The Next Level, which as usual is accompanied with the most fantastic tutorials and freebies and advice and beautiful creations.



I've chosen a Funky Fairy from Funky Fairy and two of their distressed papers. I've teamed it with a paper sent to me by Katie and marbled card which I stamped on and distressed with a blue Whisper pen and Dovecraft Fantasy emblem stamp. I decoupaged the flowers on the image and the very bottom of her boots. I then used the tutorial from last week and some Willow design digi flowers and made them 3D - which I like alot. I punced out four corners using a dovecraft corner punch and added them. Last touches were to add the small gems and sentiment which were freebies from various mags.


Thanks for looking. XXX


6 comments:

  1. One of the most cutest cards ever! You rocked this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week...Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of work here Cherry and those flowers look stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely,Cherry...and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creations,l love the images and colours you have used, stunning
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card this is love the cute image and the great colours, your mums going to adore this
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX