Wednesday 10 May 2017

Week Twenty - nearly!

May already and the sun is shining a little more and the colours are becoming more varied.

Joy this month...

 Rae Missingman's 30 day mark making.

Start of Curious Handmade's ( Helen Stewart) The Shawl Society II on 4th May with her Fairyhill Shawl

I'm using a Canadian Yarn called Rebel by Vivid Yarn 
Studio. Julia's yarns are lovely. My Fae are dangerous punks obviously!


First time I have beaded too. I am really enjoying it.







Blossom and leaves and more blue skys



Cross stitching by DD1

Cross stitching by me








We have loved getting new shoes...

Knitting socks...










Being together...



DD1 sewing.

A trip to Sudeley Castle in Gloucestershire to a Spring Sale full of lovely things. One of my friends came with me and we met up with one of her old school friends who does lovely watercolours. It was a lovely day and I had to get a memory treasure.





I've been reading...

Hope your last five weeks have bought you some joy...
See you in week twenty five! C xxx




8 comments:

  1. Well done on the epic blog post! Loving all the photos and projects, etc. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A blog post and a half with fabulous newsy pix too - my how the little one is growing! The knitting and stitching projects are fantabulous

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely work The photos and projects are lovely

    Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX