Wednesday 13 January 2010

Keeping warm

You can tell that Tilly slept and it snowed today! Two cards!
You can also tell I love my new GG SN Foxy stamp too!
So here she is again - but in hot colours red and aqua

She is teamed with K&CO papers, Anita's Gems and ribbon from stash. The flowers are one of the Sizzix flower embossilites cut on K&CO paper.

The Crafty Calendar Challenge is 'Keeping Warm' and they have some lovely inspiration - go and look. I am entering Foxy as I think they would keep each other warm.

Thanks for comments and your time.

Cherry XXX



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I just love these colours and the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....really great colours.Our snow has [fingers crossed] finally gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't think I've stopped by here before, but I love your cards. You really do well with the color challenges. I'll definitely stop by again.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX