Friday 8 January 2010

A take on Knickerblockerglory!





A quickie tonight as I wanted to have a go at the idea I had for Rosie's challenge on LGS of Knickers. Totally couldn't find the right stamp - of course I have now - must purchase the Tina Wenke 'Mouse with ice-cream'!


Oh well having got sooo carried away I forgot about the sketch - how stupid. But I did have a nice time playing. I have to say I'm loving my Anna Griffin background stamps and the PM mulberry colour.




Always love the Tildas too.




Almost forgot I made a birthday card to with the PP image and these PM colours - I think I need to walk away now!!!


I just got caught up with how she would look done in a slightly different way - I think it's still there - HELP!

Thanks for looking - perhaps the new challenge on LGS will lead me onto a different obsession.
Hugs Cherry XXX

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the knickerbocker glory card! wish i could come up with things like that :)The pp card with her poodle is so daahling!
    well done these are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Cherry. We all get a bit carried away and forget the sketch sometimes and it matters not a jot; its still a great card. Have to say though, your knickerbocker glory card is the shining star of the week. Love it. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX