Saturday 30 January 2010

Hearts!

I love my new Pollycraft Digi Images - this is one of them - isn't she lovely?
Over on LGS Rosie has set a humdinger of a sketch and twist. The twist was to use stationery cupboard basics - mine are paperclips and post-it notes - always have them in pink!
I'v teamed these with PM 'Bluberry Hill' papers and K&CO papers. The heart is from Joanna Sheen and the butterflies are Hero Arts Patterened butterflies. The little heart is CTMH. The little pink gem is Anita's. All inks are either PMs or Dew Drops.

It is obviously my LGS entry but it fits with lots of challenges because of the hearts. I've decided to enter a new challenge for me the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge go and check out the yummy DT work!

Well that's all the cards for me today have a good night. XXX



7 comments:

  1. A super card - love the neon pink too
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the sweet image, gorgeous colors and fun details! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherry

    So imaginative and brilliant. Amazing what we can come up with if pushed a bit.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,Cherry...and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you wholeheartedly Cherry. Great card. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and sweet image! Don't you love working with digis? You did a great job with the 'humdinger of a sketch and twist' :D
    Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX