Tuesday 5 May 2009

Inspired by a Willow Sketchie - gift bag for a friend's birthday

to follow the sketchie and make anything other than a card!SO....instead of using a download or stamps for your image..I want you to use a picture, it can be of a family member, pet, food, baby..flower..or if your not sure of that try cutting an image from a magazine.




Have been thinking about this for some time - I have used a bag given to me by DH for template. I used K&Co Paper for the bag. I've recently discovered Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and have been playing with my photos. I have taken my original photo of a seed head and cropped it then applied watercolour and changed the colour saturation to match my bow. I've also layered the image to give some depth. Then I matched some jewels with flowers from my candy win to create flowers with sparkle. The sentiment was free with a magazine.

So here is my bag!


Couldn't enter it as I've not used anything from Willow Designs this time. But I love the bag and hopefully my friend will too. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX