Saturday 29 August 2009

New Challenge blog and Design Team call


Georgia says:

"If you would like to be a Design Team member for the Crafty Calendar Challenge, please could you email me your three favourite cards you've made and tell me a little bit about yourself?You can email your three cards to Georgia at: gwelch96@googlemail.comYou have until 10:00pm (UK TIME) on Tuesday 15th September 2009. I will announce the seven new Design Team members on Wednesday 16th September 2009, and then I'll email them the details of the October Challenge, coming up on Friday 2nd October."

Go and check it out. XXX

1 comment:

  1. OH, a new challenge blog, that sounds like fun. I will pop over there and have a look.
    I have left a little thankyou message for you on my blog.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX