Saturday 15 August 2009

Thank you Sarah!


The lovely Sarah has given me this award, thank you. Go and check out her blog and her new crafting room.


Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

About me: 1. I am a vegetarian 2. I've been married for 15 years this Sept 3. I used to be a nurse 4. I used to be in The Sealed Knot 5. I love teaching teenagers 6. I hate okra 7. The most interesting country I've visited is Nigeria

The seven bloggers I would like to nominate are: Katie, Maddie, Katie Jane, Karen, Hannah, Jacky and Emma.

Thanks again Sarah. XXX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry

    Just back fron hols and find I have an award from you, thank you so much. Will be doing a post shortly to say it 'oficially' and also post a piccy of our 'new sorprise arrival'.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks hun :) I love awards! Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cherry, that's so kind of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Cherry, thank you.... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX