Tuesday 17 November 2009

Allsorted 7th Manga Easel

A lovely crafter (thanks Wynneth) sent me this gorgeous Manga Boy and he seemed perfect for my friend's son's 7th birthday card.


I've teamed him with the sketch by Karen on LGS to create an easel card. He is coloured using PMs and I've used papers from Paper Pizazz Kids pack. The sentiment is a D&D decoupage one and the card candy is from my stash.
I quite enjoyed making this as a change from CHristmas and girly! I've decided to enter it in the Allsorts challenge 'Kids' set by the wonderful Emma. Go and check out their lovely work and have a go! Thanks for looking. Hugs Cherry XXX

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely,Cherry.....I love the squared paper you've used.Can you tell me what font and size you use on your blog....I just can;t seem to get mine right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and brilliant image just right for a 7 year old boy Julye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Cherry, I agree it's much nicer to create different cards "for a change". That little Manga boy is so cute, he's going to love it. Good luck with the allsorts challenge xx

    I love the pic of your little girl on the beach, my eye is always drawn to it everytime i'm on your blog........sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherry, Such a cute card! I love this little Manga boy.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card for a child
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherry

    A fantastic image which you have coloured beautifully.

    A brilliant card for a child.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cherry

    Great card hun, loving that cute image perfect for this weeks challenge

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I love your Countdown to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX