Monday 23 November 2009

Red, white and green Tree


I am in love with this stamp at the moment - it is a dream to colour and play with. I've coloured her using PMs and then added Glossy Accents to her collar, shoes, the tree baubles and star. This enabled me to stick the buttons on her shoes as well.
I've teamed her up with papers from D&D and PM Joyeux Noel collection. The brad is by Dovecraft and the buttons and charm were freebies from CrossStitcher Magazine. The sentiment is a D&D one.
I have enjoyed seeing her come to life in the Colour Create Challenges chosen colours of Red, white and green. Go and check their creations out as they are great. I am entering her so wish me luck!
Hugs Cherry XXX

4 comments:

  1. It really is a gorgeous image,Cherry...and I love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
    Thank you for joining Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous easel card Cherry, I love the colouring on your WOJ image...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,,just found you at Papercraft Planet,,,love your designs sooo adorable!!!
    Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX