Tuesday 13 April 2010

Ribbon and Bows

I have used Lauren's sketch again for this card too, and the same Dovecraft papers. The theme over at Stampin' for the Weekend is ribbons and bows so I decided that I would enter this one. I haven't entered over there for a while and I loved looking at the inspiration this week. Go and check them out as they are fab.
This is one of my new digi images by Michelle Perkett go and check her designs out - totally lovely. I've used PMs to colour her and rather alot of Sparkles. The ribbon is from Hobbeycraft and the embellies are from my stash. I just love the filigree gauze which was from Artymiss ages ago and I think fits this lady perfectly.
Thanks for looking.
XXX

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX