Sunday 30 May 2010

Circles...

Karen has set the sketch over at LGS this week and it is very interesting with three layered circles. Her twist is to use two colours - I've gone for Blue and Cream - it's one of my favourites. The circles gave me more problems - I like them don't get me wrong but I don't own any round nesties YET! So I have to cut them out from various templates and they never look round enough. But I have developed a cunning plan M'Lord (sorry like Blackadder!).
I've used my MS punch to give the circles a spiky finish which I quite like actually, especially when I edged the edges with Faded Jean DI - what do you think? The image is one kindly sent to me for my birthday by Katie - thank you - I choose her because her scarf and skirt sort of mirror the curves of the circles. She is coloured with PMS. The paper is from my favourite K&CO stack. The sentiment is a Basic Grey stamp and the flourish stamp is a Dovecraft one. I finished the card with some gems and flowers cut with sizzlits.

The circle theme is obviously popular as the team over at Charisma Cards are asking for them too - so I am entering this one over there too.

Thanks for looking XXX


1 comment:

  1. such a lovely card
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX