Tuesday 1 June 2010

Allsorts challenge #54


Black, white and one other colour -Mulberry.
Wanted to have another go at a different kind of card for me as I enjoyed my other glamour puss. I received this image in an image swap (thanks go to the kind stamper) and I've been wondering how to use it but I thought it would suit this card. It is coloured with PMs and is teamed with Salt and Pepper papers from the Funky Hand. I've added various embellies from my stash and used a Basic Grey sentiment. The roses are from Quixotic Paperie.
Thank you Allsorts Challenge team for the challenge and thanks for the inspirational DT work, if you've not checked them out please do.
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and the papers go so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous image. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts colour challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really classy - lovely piece

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX