Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Number 3

Well it is nice to be back after my absence (have been exam marking).
So, I've managed to make a couple of cards - hooray.
Here is my first - a birthday card for one of LO's friends who is 3.



I've been experimenting with step cards (saw them on my hops and liked alot).

I've used a Pink Gem image 'Summer Milly' coloured with PMs (lots of saffron and pastel pink mmmm) and a little Sparkles and teamed her with DCWV cardstock and Sixxiz dies and a few gems. The flower was my MS punch.


Over at Passion for Promarkers Challenge they are after 'a number' so I thought this fitted well. And over at Pear Tree Designs they want 'summer loving' cards, which I think this fits nicely in with too.

Hope everyone who has had the HEAT has/is coping - have to say I like it.
It is nice to be back and I'm looking forward to getting back into crafting.

Hugs Cherry XXX

15 comments:

  1. Don't do heat either and think I'm in danger of meltinggggggggggggggggg!

    What a super card though Cherry.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs and good luck

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really special card Cherry.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cherry!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

    Good luck.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherry, what a pretty card. The image is coloured perfectly and your step style card is gorgeous (I still haven't got around to making one yet). Thanks for joining in with my "think of a number" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my fave Pink Gem stamps and she looks fabulous on your card.Great design and colour scheme.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Cherry. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such a sweet card, adorable image and love the style.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. REally lovely Cherry, thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Cherry, I still need to have a go at a side step card. You've done a stunning job ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cherry, such a lovely card and thanks for joining us at PTD this week. Good Luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous - your image suits the step style perfectly and I love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. Love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cherry,
    This looks gorgeous. Love this style of card & this is beautiful. Izzy will love it too. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty..i bet Izzy will love it :-)
    thanks for joining us at PFP

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX