Monday 4 October 2010

To Sweden with buttons, bows and beads.


The lovely gals over at Allsorts Challenge Blog have set Travel/Holiday as their theme this week. So I used that as inspiration for this card. I teamed it with Crafting Gina G's sketch and twist on the Craft Mad & Loving It group which was the three Bs - buttons, bows and beads!

Here is the cutest lil' Swedish gal from Hanglar coloured with PMs in the Swedish flag colours. I've included one of the gorgeous Swedish stamps that came on the envelope delivering the Hanglar stamps. Journal tag and Dream tag are Tim Holtz. I've sewn some lil' buttons (one start and one heart) by Debbie Cripps on to the tag and made the decorative pins and bead string. Other buttons and flower are from my stash. The alphabet stamps were by G Studio and allowed me to add the 'Live the' to the sentiment. The ribbon is from Paperartsy. Lastly the paper and card are DCWV.

Thanks for looking.
XXX

5 comments:

  1. fab idea with the stamp, looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry

    Very cute indeed, a really great card.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it all works so well together Cherry - good luck with the challenge entries

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just lovely, but then again I might be biased since I'm Swedish =). Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts travel/holiday challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card such a cute image...x

    Thanks for joining us for my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX