Wednesday 25 May 2011

My first crochet Square



I've discovered a very gorgeous and creative blog written by an uber talented lady - it's called Attic 24 and it's written by Lucy. Do go for a browse and take a coffee as you will be there a while admiring her pics and crochet.

Lucy has many patterns and tutorials which she has created which are fab to follow. I fell in crochet love with her Summer Garden Granny Squares so I've had a go. Whilst it is no-where near Lucy's beautiful standards i am quite thrilled with it as it resembles what i was aiming at first time! A bit more prhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifactice and you never know I may make a blanket! The best bit is LO has wanted to have a go too, so has been happily playing with her own ball of yellow thread.

Off to town to buy her another colour as she has announced that she needs some pink - of course!

I've also just discovered I won the challenge over at the ABC Christmas Challenge - so thanks to Samantha and Helen and the team - what a great start to Wednesday. go and check out their new challenge - Kids with a Gift Holder. Catch you all later. XXX

3 comments:

  1. wow your getting the hang of it cherry love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE on your win AND on your mastering crochet. When I was in hospital I crocheted a blanket 5' square!!! Just keep crocheting!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your win and your work is fabby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX