Thursday 2 February 2012

February page - a work in progress.

It is February and the calendar event hosted by the wonderfully talented Kate Crane has moved on to the second month. I enjoyed keeping January documented and I can feel the organic process of finding what I like and don't taking over me. Do go and see all the amazing entries on Kate's blog - totally spectacular.




I have decided to doodle and journal at the same time this month now that the base is done.



I Took the advice offered last moth and extended my page with a flap added. Thank you great idea.

Here is my finished january page too:


Thanks for swinging by. I'm off to Bristol tomorrow eve for our craftathon meet ( a group of fellow crafters who enjoy spending time together and crafting). I am very lucky indeed. Xxxx

5 comments:

  1. This looks stunning Cherry, have a great craftathon!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background colours and hearts...woohoo craftathon is nearly upon us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to extend the page! Your February is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page even unfinished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great so far - it's a brill idea to let the page develop throughout the month. January looks great all filled in and the flap was a fab idea! Well done for keeping up so far! (Sorry it took me a while to visit - over 100 entries this month!) Kate x
    p.s. Hope you had a good craftathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX