Tuesday 1 May 2012

May day already!

That must mean it is the start of a new calendar journal page. Do pop over to The Kathyrn Wheel Blog to check out the pages created by the talented Kate Crane and her followers.

I am really proud of myself for keeping up and having May ready to go this month. I have used lots of acrylic dabbers and Dylusions Spray ink as well as Basic Grey Oxford paper squares.

I really enjoyed doodling on April's page as I went along so I expect I will do that with May too.

Thanks for stopping by on this wet 1st May 2012. Have a good month, can't believe how fast the year is going. Hugs Cherry XXX

11 comments:

  1. And my word the pages all look GREAT Cherry.

    Welcome to May

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are very vibrant and colorful. I like your doodles on May's calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pages...love all the texture and colors you've used in May. Have a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of your pages. The dotty paper for your journal blocks adds a great overall look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages, happy may x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your pages, great colours and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this - warm and cheerful ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pages - love your backgrounds :-) Well done for keeping up with the calendar - you have every right to feel proud of yourself! - only the hardcore calendar journalers are left in now LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX