Wednesday 7 August 2013

Mini Easel Card project three!

I'm up to date with Clare's mini projects having completed project three today. Project four is out today so I have a week to make it - hooray.

I haven't made an easel card for an age and whilst I had Shisha mirrors I had never used them. So thank you Clare for making me use an old skill and doing something with old stash. Clare's video is so clear that it is a pleasure to follow them.

 

 

Lots of lovely stamping, inking and gluing fun.

Hugs Cherry x

 

5 comments:

  1. oh lovely cherry. all on track then! posted week 4 this morning on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMASHING project, Cherry, I'm really enjoying this series of challenges aren't you?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cherry, I must try and catch up, seems I've missed all the fun of these challenges by Clare !

    luv
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! fed up i'm falling behind I want to make one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX