Wednesday 1 April 2009

Biscornu pack has arrived

I recommend Polstitches - I can't believe my Polstitches biscornu 'Amazing Grace' has arrived already. I am so excited. But I'm not allowed to start until friday as it is a birthday pressie from DH. It will be my first biscornu - how wrong can I go!

On Craftbubble saw a link to a french site with a cool biscofleur (http://lamaisondanael.forumactif.com/forum-f3/un-second-biscofleur-t4527.htm#40399)- sort of Tulip shaped biscornu - already thinking ahead!

Having spent most of yesterday setting this blog up I need to go and do some stitching to post! However I have realised how addictive blog hopping is!

1 comment:

  1. You'll soon find that blog hopping is totally addictive!!!!
    Sometimes I even have to remind myself to stop looking at blogs and go and craft!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX