Wednesday 10 February 2010

Hearts and Promarkers - a marriage made in ...

Milly in Dungarees by Pink Gem Designs is such a cutie and I've used Karen's sketch and colours (Brown and Pink) over at I LOVE PROMARKERS to set her off.

Susie and Vikki are asking us to 'Have a heart' over at DIE CUT DREAMS and I thought the Sizzix heart dies set her off by mirroring the heart on her dungarees. I have deliberately put the heart paper behind Milly facing each otherto symbolise the bringing together of two hearts - it is not a mistake (honest).



Papers are MME and Smirk, layered with PM cardstock. The gem is a Paperstore one.



NOW...


for something completely different Perfect Pearls, Craft Stamper Mag stamps, and Sizzix Dies



Have a wild Wednesday

Hugs Cherry XXX

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry, these are lovely and thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous! the second one is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Cherry! Love those hearts. Thanks for joining the I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Cherry thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I really like the use of those hearts, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful love the colour combo on the first one and gorgeous hearts on the second. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the sketch, a gorgeous card Cherry. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX