Sunday 7 February 2010

Valentine Pixie Box



This weekend has been a bit of a wipeout as I've had a yukky cold - but I have had a little fun making this box. I was inspired by a post on Athena's blog - go and check it out.

Making the box was quite complicated and I think I want to try again now I've learnt a few tricks. My pixie is the C.C. Designs Gretel and she is coloured with PMs and Sparkles and paper pieced with PM 'Blueberry Hill'.

Flowers and beads and candy are from my pixie stash.The box is made from PM card and covered in PM 'Bluberry Hill' paper and MME ribbon. The sentiment is a tag sent from Metallicbutterfly in a candy win.

This is my LGS challenge - theme 'Wings' sorry Karen I've loosely used the sketch! It also fits the ATS 'Valentine's Packaging too I think. Thanks for looking and have a great week. Hugs Cherry XXX

5 comments:

  1. sweet swiss pixie box with a vintage flair too! Cute!
    Thanks for creating with us in the "valentine packaging" challenge at ATS wed. challenge blog!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX