Thursday 22 July 2010

Friends are made of Glitter and sanded embossing!

Time is a precious and fleeting experience - I don't seem to have enough of it at the moment. Finally I managed to create a card but not alot else - I suppose I am storing lots of ideas for when I can journal and make and stitch and paint - if only!!! Here is another sweetie from Hanglar & Stanglar - she is coloured with PMS and glittered with Sparkles. The images are really nice to work with.

She is set in a sketch designed by Rosie for 'Craft Mad and Lovin it' challenge #1 'Ink and emboss, my friend'. Thank you Rosie! I have to say this was a struggle for me as I appear to be shaped challenged!
She is teamed with DCWV cardstock and paper from 'Nana's Kitchen' Stack. The frames are Original Sizzix shapes and the embossing plates are Sizzix Ornate and Stripes (which I sanded over a first for me). The flowers are punched with an X-cut punch. The sentiment is a Papermania sent kindly as a prize from Lauren -thankyou friend!
I am entering this card in the following - go and check them out as they have some gorgeous work on show.
1. Lovely HAnglar Only challenge #4 - Glitter
2. Crafty Creations Challenge #77 - Something Sweet/happy
and of course the #1 challenge over at 'Craft Mad & Lovin' it' on Craftbubble.
Lastly here are lots of hugs and Mwahs to FRIENDS.
XXX




4 comments:

  1. It's a super card, Cherry

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! hanglar stamps are like gold dust! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. she sure is a sweetie! love all the sparkle! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cherry, love the colours and hope you get to make more soon.
    Luv B xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX