Rosie has challenged us with 'Old Macdonald's Farm' as a theme on 'Craft Mad & Lovin' It' Group this week. Allsorts Challenge blog want something for a baby/child and Rosie Ds Challenge want 'All Creatures Great and Small'. As I have a a small goddaughter who has a birthday coming up and is horse mad I thought this was a perfect opportunity to put this card together. I hope she will like it - and that you do too. It was a hoot to make.
1. Make a step card (there are lots of good how to guides in Blogland)
2. Colour images (I used PMs and some glamour dust)
3. Stick angel hair and handmade papers down as grass
4. Stick raffia type material down to make fence
5. Cut and stick card and paper to go behind Tilda (mine are DCWV and K&CO)
6. Diecut shapes (mine are Sizzix)
7. Glamour dust shapes and stamp sentiment (mine is G Studio)
8. Make decorative pin (Karen has put a fab How to on the Craft Mad blog - this is my first - what do you think?) and flower (mine is Wild Orchid)
9. Stick figures and shapes on to card once they are dry
I wonder what else will be on the farm? Clare has added a cow!
Thanks for looking and I wonder what animal you would add?