Friday 12 November 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #40 - Icy Colours



What a lovely challenge the team have this week over at I ♥ ProMarkers - Icy Colours. Go and check out the inspiration provided by the DT.

I've used another image swap image for this one, I think she is an Anya one. She is super chic and I have coloured her with PMs and a touch of Glamour Dust for some added sparkle. The lovely paper was in the candy from the lovely Brenda. The ribbon with the snowflakes is by Dovecraft and was a super 99p! Everything else was from my stash. I added beads to the stocking charm just to add a little more interest.

Thanks for popping by I do appreciate it.
XXX

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Cherry, I love this image, but I only have a couple left that someone stamped up for me, love the papers too, thanks for joining us sat I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry, fab card I love your choice of papers and the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherry, great icy sparkle. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and I hope to see you again at our next challenge.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, I like the stocking charm, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Cherry, sparkle and cool icy colours, great image too :O) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX