Sunday 21 November 2010

Stir Up Sunday

I hope you have all had a good stir up sunday and that all Christmas puds and cakes are made and lovingly stored so that they can be fed generously over the next couple of weeks.

Here's ours having the family stir and wish session. Remember don't tell anyone those wishes...

Lauren has set the sketch and twist this week over on 'Craft Mad & Loving IT'. Great sketch and the poem 'Twas the night...' is her twist. Below is the card.

I'm lovin' the snowflake alterations die border by Tim Holtz

I've included two lines from the poem

'When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tinny reindeer.'

Thanks for looking in on this cold and dark English winter's night.
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry

    You put me to shame, yesterday was the first time I have even given a thought to Christmas fayre and then it was just that a thought !

    Liking the striking blues of your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Cherry, lovely colour choice

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX