Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Cheer

I hope everyone has had a really lovely Christmas and Boxing day. It certainly has been a White Christmas here but our family were able to get to us for Christmas dinner - which was lovely. We all enjoyed the day with good company, wine, food and presents. Santa was very generous to us all and I am currently trying to get to grips with an amazing IPad (that DH gave to me) which will hopefully make me a better blogger in 2011. However at the moment I am getting frustrated by the "how do I ...?" factor. So please be patient.

At the moment I am not quite sure how to upload pictures - hence no pictures on this post.

Continue with the merriment and I will be back posting as normal very soon and leaving lots of comments as I have been remiss of late.

Hugs Cherry Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great xmas,Cherry...look forward to seeing what you can do with the i-pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the i-pad! Good luck getting adapted to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've read your later posts so I just KNOW you are goign to get to grips with your new IPad (super giftie btw).

    Happy New Year to you and to all your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX