Friday 3 December 2010

A few things

Haven't blogged for a while - just time and lack of it I'm afraid.

So here are a few things.

1. WOYWDW











I am enjoying a little stitching at the mo.


2. Snow














3. Card inspired by Kathy's sketch and Twist (one Colour) over at Craft Mad & Loving It
















4. Blog Award from the Lovely Debs (Ribbon Dreams)

Thank you so much Debs - Big Grins Here!

I need to pass to five peeps and say three things about moi!

MOI
1. I'm an Aries
2. I find Carol Ann Duffy Poems intriguing/captivating
3. I have re-discovered that I like a Baileys to drink

I can't pick just five so I am giving the award to all my lovely followers who would like it. Thanks for all your support.

I really like Advent - it is all so thought-provoking and enchanting.
XXX

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you in blogland and I'm so pleased you enjoyed my sketch and produced such a smashing card with it. Take care in the peculiar weather!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of loveliness here Cherry. I love your little mousey card. I must have missed that on the Thread at CB so I do apologise for that. Its super-duper....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that card! don't forget to post pics of your stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  4. check my blog there is something with your name on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherry

    A realy quick catch up visit to say hello, still only able to do short bursts on the computer, but don't want you thinking I've forgotten you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherry it's so lovely to hear from you, we seem to have lost touch for a while.
    I see you are still creating some magnificent pieces, I particularly love the 'Twas the night' card - gorgeous.
    I hope you have been keeping well.
    Take care and see you again soon.
    luv {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX