Friday 21 January 2011

KISS Fruity and Warm Tilda



The lovely Rosie challenged the Craft Mad & Loving It Group with the theme 'Fruit and Fibre' this week and this image popped into my mind as ideal and as a way of re-calling the summer during the grey and cold of a British January. I've coloured her with PMs and have been trying to master the blender pen. I've added a little Sakura Glaze pen to her boots and the leaves and Clear Star Glitter to her lace edges and dress spots. I'm quite pleased with her.

I've kept the card as KISS as possible with a little DCWV card stock ( plain and patterned) some fabric flowers and a few punched butterflies. The sentiment is a freebie and is stamped in PM and cut out with a small scalloped nestie. I am entering it in to ' I Love PMs' KISS challenge - go and check out the DT work - awesome. Contests to Karen on her new employment too.




I am also entering this in the challenge Over at 'Stamping for the Weekend' - 'getting warmed up'. Again some lovely DT inspiration and cards to cheer you up.

8 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ! thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Cherry, this is really cute, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cherry, you've coloured Tilda in so well! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, what a warm and pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just lovely. Tilda is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX