Friday 28 January 2011

Winter receipe GG

'Craft Mad & Loving It' have come up with a new fortnightly Christmas Receipe Challenge. The lovely Rosie is kicking off the fun with the following receipe: something blue, something with wings and sprinkle with glitter and flowers.



I've taken a paper from a candy sent by the lovely Brenda which is blue and covered with flowers. I've used PM Kraft card stock as the base. the image is a lovely GG which I have attempted to colour with Distress Inks. I've added Sakura clear star glitter pen and stickies to add glitz. I decided to use my square punch to make a feature window. Then in silver Encore ink I stamped snowflakes and the sentiment.



I think this fits the Stamp Something Challenge 'Winter Somethings' too. Really lovely DT work to dribble over there too.

Think I need to keep going with the DIs to improve somewhat and watch a few more tutorials.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hugs Cherry XXX

6 comments:

  1. i think you have done a fab job! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous,Cherry....love how you've coloured her in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! Love the colours you used :)

    Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great combo with the rich blues and kraft card. i've got the next recipe all ready, hope you will join us on the 9th Feb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Cherry - very celestial. I think the fortnightly recipe is going to be a great challenge.

    Nx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet image and beautifully colored!! Thanks for joining with us this week at Stamp Something!!HUGs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX