Saturday 14 April 2012

Day 3 of Creative Chemistry 101

I found a little time this afternoon between work and mowing the lawn to take Day 3 of Mr Holtz's class. Great fun with alcohol inks, texture fades and distress inks. I had one mishap where I managed to spray the kitchen in purple alcohol ink - don't ask me how! Thank goodness for blending ink.

After cleaning up I did manage to make the three tags.

I have also started to alter a chocolate box to keep all my tags in. One layer of Gesso and one layer of acrylic paints so far.

Hope you have had a good time, minus the spillage! C xxx

2 comments:

  1. I can see you first tag photo but not the second, Cherry.

    The tags look great but I'm sorry to hear about the purple kitchen!!

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. crikey, glad to hear the ai's came off! hope you squeeze in a bit more crafting before you are back to the grind stone. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX