Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sun In Skye

We have had another lovely day in Skye, the sun even came out this afternoon so we headed to Glenbrittel beach. On the way back I stopped to take some pics. The first two are for my friend Kathy who has a pen-friend who lives in Carbost on Skye and we passed there today.

 

The third is a lovely view close to my Mum's house - Loch Bracadale.

I have even managed to get some art journaling done. Not ready to show yet. Hope you have had a good day too. We are back at Mum's sat in front of a roaring fire. Cherry x

 

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful on Skye...did you pass through Fort William on the way? thats where i am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did Jane. Waving at you as we went sweetie. Hugs C XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAve you seen any Highland cattle yet? I love them. If only I could squeeze a couple in the garden..... :oD

      Lx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the photo - did you also wave at my pen pal, Pam then?

    Hope you are having a great time - sure does look BEAUTIFUL, I love the scenery shot over the loch/lake!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX