Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter

Rosie has set the challenge over on Craft Mad & Loving It Forum with a photo inspiration. Lots of lovely mini eggs - mmmmmmmm. It is torture for me as I have given up chocolate for Lent. Having a limited supply of equipment with me I have entered into the spirit of it by using an Easter egg wrapper (not mine!) to make the foil flower heads and leaf. The dies are Paperartsy ones.


 

I have made the stems out of a Darkroom Door wordplate stamp cut up. I have added a few buttons and liquid pearls.

Last Sunday Kathy set the themed challenge 'household items'. Finally, I have had a play and made two cards by just using Papermania paper and one of their new stamp sets, inks and the same wordplate stamp.

Have a great weekend. I will be offering a little follower 'thank you' candy as I really do value you and your comments and I am not always the best blogger or commenter. Thank you Cherry xxxx

3 comments:

  1. fab use of easter egg wrapper and i like those new dies!! gorgeous sewing themed papers, etc. happy easter. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing Easter eggy card Cherry and love the new stamps you have too.

    Shame Snazzy's was closed last week when I wanted to visit as they have a fab selection of Dark Room Door goodies!

    Happy Easter

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the easter eggs wrappers and 2 more beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX