Tuesday 23 June 2009

DCD#2 Dots and Spots

Susie and Vikki over at DCD have a lovely challenge blog and this week the theme is Spots and Dots. Here is my girly pamper card with spots and dots. I've used pearlescent card in lilac with papers from stash. I've made a dressing table from LP Creative Marble finish card in cream and freebie die cuts. I've punched the edge of the bottom paper and used sticker corners on the top. I've doodled the stand for the dress and the dressing table draw.




Thanks for looking. XXX

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cherry what a fab card its so sassy & girly and a great blog you have too I will become one of your storkers now oops I mean followers !!! he he
    Thank you for joining in the DCD challenge this week
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry, what a wonderful card, my daughter would adore this.. so pretty and girly. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX