Wednesday 17 June 2009

June ATC Swap - Quilling






I've never tried quilling - which is why I like dee-dee's ATC monthly swap on Craftbubble as it makes me have a go! Yesterday afternoon while Tilly was napping I had a go. Can't say they are the most stunning creations but it's a start. I think the backing is a bit too overpowering. I made a rose and a butterfly. I think I will have another go and start using it on cards occaisionally just for an added bit of depth.

Another beautiful day here, yesterday - today is very grey. Hopefully Tilly will be in a better mood (I don't think she likes the heat). I'm hoping to have a go at The Next Generation challenge - great sketch.



I'm also part way through a Father's Day card - using a photo we took on holiday and editing using PSE.
Have a good day. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX