Monday 8 June 2009

Orange and Purple - no really!


The 'Lets Get Stamping' challenge this week was set by Katie with a twist of using scraps and colours you wouldn't normally put together. The sketch was lovely as were the DT cards.

I looked in my scraps basket and orange and purple hit me - so that's what I've used. Can't say I love it but I did enjoy stamping with the Whispers Archival Lilac ink pad. The papers were Papermania Orange with PM stamps and other bits from stash, including Flower Faery - probably freebies from various magazines.









Have a good evening. XXX




1 comment:

  1. Hi what a great card
    Thanks for entering our Blog Candy.
    We hope you will enjoy the exciting challenges we have lined up for you
    dont forget to pop back to see the first DCD challenge on Monday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX