Monday 22 June 2009

Pop Up Next Level



The new challenge on The Next Level this week is 'Pop Up' or 'Step' cards. I have never done one of these so decided to have a go at the 'Pop Up' for my friend's little girl. The tutorial was easy to follow and I used LP Creative Marble Finish Card in pink for the base and the butterfly punches using the XCut punch. I used the Flower Faery Companion to create the backing paper and sentiments using the Lavender Faery design. Then I added the flowers and brads and thread from stash and a Tilda coloured with Whispers 'Stokes' and a little Glitz Sparkles.




What do you think? I'm pleased - especially with the pop up element. Think I will be using this design again as I really like the 3D effect it gives and creativity it invites with the space to fill.

Thanks for looking. XXX


9 comments:

  1. This is fab Cherry - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card your friends little girl will love it ,
    so glad you enjoyed making it and the tutorial was good
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Cherry, I am so glad you gave the Challenge a try this week, you did a great job. Ann and Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and so girly! Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Your friend will be delighted with the lovely details! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge...Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Cherry. Love the pop up card and Tilkda looks wonderful! It is great to try something new and stretch yourself creatively!
    Hope the little girl loved it!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lucky little girl to recieve this card its gourgeous, I love your colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX