Saturday 6 June 2009

I won some Candy!



Just clicked on to see the new Allsorts Challnge - check it out there is a link on my side bar - to find I had been randomly picked for the surprise candy. I'm very excited as any thing I can add to my stash is helpful. The top five cards are lovely and very inspiring.




Weather here is awful. Tilly and I are off to a friend's joint 1st and 2nd Birthday celebration - so not much time for crafting today.




The Allsorts challenge this week is Pink and White and the Craftbubble 'Let's get Stamping' sketch is
so off to party and to get my thinking hat on. Hope everyone else is having a good time. XXX

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win! :)
    Theres a lil something on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX