Sunday 7 June 2009

My first award from the lovely Katie and Maddie


I'm having a lovely weekend and Katie and Maddie have given me a lovely award for bloggers with attitude and gratitude. Go check their blogs out. http://katies-crafts.blogspot.com/ and Crazyforcrafts


I must pass this award on as the rules say - comment on this blog; cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog; nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude; link to your nominees within your blog post; comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award; link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Here are my nominees...

1. Jacky
2. Sharon
3. Karen
4. Sarah
5. Caroline

Thanks to all my followers and all the blogs I follow. Again, thanks to Katie.

XXX

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award....glad you enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Cherry, thanks for the award, it was very nice of you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thankyou, Cherry. That was such a lovely surprise this morning - I needed it after the day I'm having!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments, it really does mean a lot to me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Cherry! I have had such a crappy day at work and feel really low! This has really cheered me up! My eyes have gone all misty! Thank you so much! This is the first award that I have ever had! Thanks again! You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX