Tuesday 22 March 2011

Easter Cards in production





I have started creating some Easter Cards today. This was as an excuse to have a go at a flower I saw a tutorial for on a blog browse at the weekend. Kim Dellow had made a lovely Anniversary card and showed how to make round flowers which I thought were lovely. As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to play with them for Easter. Not sure I am quite there yet but the idea is developing. I recommend Kim's flowers, thanks for the idea. I have used papers from the 'Sugar & Spice' pack.

XXX

5 comments:

  1. They look great,Cherry....I like the slightly distressed feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea and lovely flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really super Cherry. Perfect for Spring. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspiring Cherry, thanks for sharing :)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are Beautiful, loving the clean design =Di-TST

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX