Thursday 17 March 2011

Off The Edge




The lovely Chrissie and Mandi over at the Simply Less is More Challenge Blog have set the challenge 'off The Edge' this week. The entries are amazing and all so different - the most varied techniques appear week after week and my list of 'Must try...' expands every week.

This week I have chosen an Inkadinkadoo stamp from an Inchies set and stamped off the edge of the card along the top and bottom. I have heat embossed with pink embossing powder on cream cardstock. The sentiment is a Whiff of Joy one inked in Archival Sepia ink three times. This was the result of many experiments with different stamps and placings but this was my fav. Some of the others are below!



Thanks for looking and any comments. XXX

7 comments:

  1. Well you have made a lovely selection with that stamp and color scheme - fabulous. I must admit to being just a teensy bit addicted to Less Is More and Clean And Simple myself!

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely...this is what i have been doing today too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a lovely card and I love your blog. 'Tread softly because you tread on my dreams' is a beautiful poem that brngs back many happy memories of my sister saying this to me when we shared a bed as children. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set Cherry
    Love the soft pink
    thanks so much for entering, hope to see you again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some lovely designs here Cherry, I really like the one with the vertical strip of flowers on the right hand side with the single sentiment!
    Do join us again next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab set of cards, it's good to experiment, and especially when they turn out so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect quick makes Cherry and so elegant.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX