Monday 20 September 2010

Day 18 and 19


A lovely ornamental cabbage for Sunday to decorate the lunch table. It was celebration time again this time Grandpa's 86th Birthday. I was hosting again and again we enjoyed a lovely lunch together. We treasure every moment.



Today we looked after LOs friend whilst her Mummy (my best friend) had an appointment. I love the inquisitive nature that the under fives have and the concentration in short bursts. It was such a lovely morning we were able to enjoy the sunshine outside.

Have a magnificent Monday.
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Another two lovely piccies - that cabbage shot is spectacular

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Cherry. 86th birthday, huh! Wow, how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pics, love the b&w x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cabbage I thought it was a rose it looked so lovely and yes I've got my specks on
    cherry you take some wonderful photos
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today - comments are really appreciated. Here's sending love back to you. Hugs Cherry XXX